The Jayemar Guitars flagship model
Available in 6-, 7-, and 8-string scenarios with a variety of wood and electronics options
- Alder body core, hardwood cap.
- Hardwood caps in stock include bookmatched and figured maple, walnut, myrtle, madrone, and spalted/burled woods.
- Body contouring options include radiused and/or beveled edges; arm bevels and/or belly cuts; cutaway scoop.
- 2- or 3-piece maple neck with 2-way adjustable truss rod (spoke wheel adjustment at the heel), carbon fiber reinforcement, angled headstock, and a domestic hardwood fingerboard.
- Other neck woods available at no extra cost include walnut, cherry, alder, and poplar (including laminations).
- Headstock face matches body wood cap.
- In-line headstock available at no extra cost.
- Fingerboard woods in stock include maple, walnut, locust, madrone, and Osage.
- 16 inch fingerboard radius.
- 24 nickel or stainless steel “jumbo” frets with zero fret. Other fret sizes and materials available.
- Fret markers: side and fretboard dots, or side dots only (no fretboard dots).
- 6-string neck features:
- 1-11/16 inch nut width.
- 25 inch treble to 26 inch bass multi-scale fretboard. Neutral fret at the 12th.
- 7-string neck features:
- 1-7/8 inch nut width.
- 25-1/2 inch treble to 27 inch bass multi-scale fretboard. Neutral fret at the 12th.
- 8-string neck features:
- 2-3/16 inch nut width.
- 26 inch treble to 28 inch bass multi-scale fretboard. Neutral fret at the 12th.
- Hand-rubbed shellac, oil, and wax finish.
- Optional teardrop or 4-point star plastic pick guard available at no additional charge.
- Hipshot Griplock or Graph Tech Ratio tuners, black only.
- Jayemar Guitars aluminum fixed bridge with GraphTech saddles, black anodized only.
- 6-string: 2.03 inch string spacing.
- 7-string: 2.44 inch string spacing.
- 8-string: 2.84 inch string spacing.
- MONO Vertigo gig bag case included.
- Handmade leather strap with Jayemar logo included, made by M7 Straps.
- Jayemar Guitars pickups are wound in-house, with a wide variety of switching and control options.
- Two pickups standard: humbuckers and/or single coil. Specify low, medium, or high output.
- Pickups can be wound to "recipes" of commercially available models.
- Pickups are “open.” Custom pickup covers available at additional cost.
Options at additional cost include...
- Other woods available at market price (within local/domestic sourcing).
- Carved top, add $300.
- Wood or plastic body binding, add $200.
- Fingerboard and headstock binding to match body, add $200.
- Fret marker inlays: small blocks of contrasting wood on fingerboard edge, add $100.
- Hand-rubbed dyes available, add $100.
- Other tuners available at market price.
- Other pickups available at market price.
- Wood or plastic pickup covers, add $100.
- "Jay" soundhole with body chambering, add $200.
- 6-string guitar: $2,800.00 USD
- 7-string guitar: $3,000.00 USD
- 8-string guitar: $3,200.00 USD