Jayemar Guitars are hand-crafted, multi-scale extended-range electric guitars and basses, built with locally sourced and sustainable materials, and a variety of pickups wound in-house come standard on every instrument. Three models serve as a platform for shape and general aesthetic, with three lines of construction:
- The Iris is the flagship model, with dynamic, eye-catching lines.
- The Alma model is a modern and sensual take on a classic shape, with a simple single-cutaway (or none).
- New in 2020, Jayemar Guitars goes headless! Named after my wife, the Jessie Lynn model features visually stunning ergonomic design and light-weight, tonally responsive construction.
- The Oil & Vinegar Line is a stripped-down rocker with an all-walnut construction and one pickup.
- The Essential Line presents a standard offering of high-quality features, distilled to the essence of a Jayemar guitar or bass.
- The Custom Line is only limited by your imagination. Commissioning a Custom Line guitar or bass allows you to select a one-of-a-kind combination of woods, contours, string count, electronics, and appointments to create the guitar of your dreams!