GUITAR and BASS
While reminiscent of classic mid-century jazz boxes, this model stretches the Alma shape to a 15 inch modern take on the archtop.
The Alma Archtop model includes:
- Laminated maple top and back plates with a “Jay” soundhole
- Chambered western red cedar or poplar core
- 1- or 2-piece bolt-on cherry neck with 2-way adjustable truss rod (headstock adjustment), carbon fiber reinforcement, scarfed headstock, and a North Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- 16 inch fingerboard radius
- 22 nickel frets with stainless zero fret
- Fret markers: Skur Composites glow-in-the-dark side dots, one 12th fret fingerboard dot
- Guitar: 24-3/4 inch treble to 26 inch bass multi-scale fretboard, neutral fret at the 7th, 1-11/16 inch nut width
- Bass: 28-1/2 inch treble to 30 inch bass multiscale fretboard, neutral fret at the 9th, 1-1/2 inch nut width
- Hand-rubbed sunburst on top, back, and headstock.
- Black painted body core.
- Oil topcoat.
- Guitar: Graph Tech 3+3 chrome, Rondo Music Cepheus chrome multi-scale tune-o-matic bridge with hand-carved rosewood base
- Bass: Graph Tech 2+2 chrome, hand-carved rosewood bridge
- Hand-carved rosewood finger rest, tailpiece, control cover, and truss cover
- One Jayemar humbucker pickup
- One 500k Bourns volume pot with treble bleed circuit
- One 500k Bourns tone pot with .022mf capacitor
- Switchcraft jack
- MONO Creators Vertigo soft gig bag
- Custom M7 Straps leather logo strap and tool kit with three hex wrenches for adjustments
- 5 year limited warranty
- Shipping to US lower 48 included