ALMA ARCHTOP GUITAR
New in 2021, the first hollow body Jayemar guitar!
While reminiscent of classic mid-century jazz boxes, this model stretches the Alma shape to a 15 inch modern take on the archtop.
Available as a 6-string guitar: starting at $4795
The Alma Archtop model includes:
- Vacuum laminated maple top and back plates with a “Jay” soundhole.
- Western red cedar frame core.
- 1-piece bolt-on cherry neck with 2-way adjustable truss rod (headstock adjustment), carbon fiber reinforcement, scarfed headstock, and a North Indian Rosewood fingerboard.
- 16 inch fingerboard radius.
- 22 nickel frets with stainless zero fret.
- Fret markers: Skur Composites glow-in-the-dark side dots, one 12th fret fingerboard dot.
- 1-11/16 inch nut width.
- 24-1/2 inch treble to 26 inch bass multi-scale fretboard.
- Hand-rubbed sunburst on top, back, and headstock.
- Black painted body core.
- OSMO Polyx topcoat.
- 3+3 chrome tuners.
- Rondo Music Cepheus chrome multi-scale tune-o-matic bridge with hand-carved rosewood base.
- Hand-carved rosewood finger rest, tailpiece, control cover, and truss cover.
- One Jayemar humbucker pickup.
- One 500k Bourns volume pot with 100k+.001mf treble bleed circuit.
- One 500k Bourns tone pot with .022mf capacitor.
- Switchcraft jack.
- MONO Creators Vertigo soft gig bag.
- Custom M7 Straps leather logo strap and tool kit with three hex wrenches for adjustments.
- 5 year limited warranty
- Shipping to US lower 48 included